Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Plan thru May 26, 2013

I'm not generally one to talk about how fast time goes, but my oh my!!  I'm planning for the end of May--this month has flown by.



Last week we had more leftovers than anticipated and one night, the boys weren't hungry so I didn't cook.  We just had a quick snack for dinner.  Makes it easy for me!  This week has a couple repeats from last since we didn't get to them.  I don't normally plan too much for the weekends but my parents are coming for Memorial Day.  They came up for Easter weekend and I had planned so much for Easter dinner that I forgot to plan other meals! 

Monday-Leftovers
Tuesday-Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
Wednesday-Italian Style Chicken Roll Ups, brown rice with veggies
Thursday-Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken
Friday-leftovers to gear up for our Memorial Day weekend!
Saturday-
   Breakfast-Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
   Lunch-Turkey sandwiches at the zoo
   Dinner-Out
Sunday-
   Breakfast-Potluck at church
   Lunch-On a lunch date with Josh
   Dinner-Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas

Breakfasts:Steal Good Pumpkin Bread I'll make mine in a cupcake tin--because everything is better in cupcake form!

I'm linking up to erinbrans and orgjunkie.

Happy Cooking!

No comments: