Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Josh and I differ greatly on the excitement of Halloween.  Generally, I don't prefer the holiday.  I like the fall but could do without Halloween.  Josh however LOVES Halloween!  This year was a bit different for me though because having a toddler made all the festivities so much more fun!

This year we went to our first Halloween party!


Our neighbors and Rory's friend, Maddie dressed up as Snoopy.  Maddie and Rory had a great time in their costumes!  I don't think I'm biased BUT this is the cutest Charlie Brown and Snoopy I've ever seen!



We watched Charlie Brown and The Great Pumpkin to brush up on our trick-or-treat skills...


Then all bundled up in multiple layers and hit the town for some trick-or-treat.  It was cold and very rainy but our little characters lasted about 30 minutes before we called it a night.  We picked a great neighborhood...lots of chocolate and even a full size Snickers.  It didn't take the kids long to get the hang of the process and they had a lot of fun. 



 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween!

No comments: