Monday, January 14, 2013
Menu Plan thru January 20, 2013
This week I'm pulling out some recipes I've had book marked. I'm notorious for printing out recipes that look interesting but then I don't always get to them. In an effort to be a bit more organized I'm either bookmarking electronically the recipes I like or printing them off, 3 hole punching them and putting them in a fresh purple binder I just bought. Hopefully this will also help on the weeks I'm running low on inspiration.
Monday-Rachel Ray Sloppy Joe's on Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Tuesday-Pancakes or Waffles with bacon and fruit
Wednesday-Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps with pears and green bean fries
Thursday-Biscuit Pizza Bake
Friday-Leftovers
Saturday-with family
Sunday-with family
My menu can also be viewed here and here.
Happy Cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I hope you like the Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps! My kids absolutely love them. :)
Thanks Kelly! I'll keep you posted on how it goes. :)
Would love to know how your sloppy joes on sweet rolls turns out! :) Great ideas! Erin
I used to make Rachel Ray's sloppy joe's all the time. I'll have to put them on a future menu. They are so good. Have a nice week.
Yum, Cheeseburger wraps! I'll have to try, let me know if they are easy/good.
I am trying a kale recipe this week. Crazy right? Emily cooks with it so I really wanted to give it a try (it's in a casserole so I'm sure it won't be too scary)
Update--sloppy joes on sweet rolls were delicious! We did eat them more like an open faced sandwich though since they are smaller but thicker than a bun.
Stefanie-let me know how kale goes. I've heard it's really healthy but have never tried anything with it.
Jenna-kale and chicken is good for adults. Not for a 3 year old
Cheeseburger wraps were gobbled up in seconds! This recipe gets placed into personal recipe book!
Post a Comment