Monday, January 7, 2013

Menu Plan thru January 13, 2013

I'm not sure if the fact that we are moving and I'm starting to pack things up has me so distracted....but I had a hard time coming up with a menu this week.  I looked through my cookbooks but nothing was really jumping out at me.  So, this is what I've got....



Monday-Chicken alfredo pasta with peas and asparagus.  We had this last week but there is more than enough ingredients to make another batch.  Waste not...want not!
Tuesday-Pizza with our friends that just had a precious baby girl
Wednesday-Crunchy ranch chicken with green beans and blueberry muffins
Thursday-Semi-homemade chicken noodle soup
Friday-Fried Rice
Saturday-out
Sunday-leftovers

Even though we aren't moving for another 2 months I've got the itch to start packing up everything right NOW!  I know that time will be here fast and I don't want to get caught in the crossfire of moving but not having everything ready to go.  Hopefully, next week will be more inspirational!

Check out other menu plans at here

Happy Cooking!

4 comments:

Erin Branscom said...

I love your "waste not, want not" comment. Totally our motto too! A great way to keep the grocery bill down! :) Erin

Jean said...

Sometimes we eat the same things numerous times as well. I like to plan for what everyone likes and will eat over variety!

Rae said...

Great menu. We sometimes make the same thing two weeks in a row too. I also like having leftover night.

Tracy said...

The crunchy ranch chicken sounds yummy!