Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan thru February 3, 2013

Our family had a wonderful relaxing weekend and it's hard to believe that it is Monday already!  My Dad came up for a visit and we mostly chilled out.  He likes to try new recipes like I do so on Sunday we whipped up some homemade chicken pot pie from America's Test Kitchen.  It took the two of us a little over an hour from start time to sitting at the table eating but it was SO worth it!  I normally don't cook on Sunday but now I have leftovers for tonight's dinner!




Monday-Leftovers from the weekend
Tuesday-Pancakes with Nutella, milk and fresh fruit
Wednesday-Panko crusted baked chicken, green beans and pears
Thursday-Chicken Carbonara Risotto
Friday-Pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches, roasted potatoes and cinnamon applesauce
Saturday-visiting family
Sunday-leftovers or snack on yogurt and blueberry muffins

This menu can also be viewed here and here.

Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Oath's mom said...

Pancakes with Nutella, yummy! Your menu sounds very nice :)

Unknown said...

I agree about the pancakes with nutella. My son would be in heaven and would probably request them for every meal thereafter.