Geesh-I can't believe I just typed December! This year has truly gone by so fast-although, I am really looking forward to what 2013 will bring.
With Thanksgiving last week I didn't do near as much cooking as I originally thought and we came home with lots of leftovers. As a child/teenager I did not like leftovers. It's only now that I'm paying for groceries do I really appreciate the true value of eating leftovers. :)
You'll probably notice some repeats from meals I didn't get to in the past couple weeks. Next week should be all new inspiration!
Monday-Tortellini kielbasa alfredo
Tuesday-Grilled turkey sandwiches
Wednesday-Green bean, ham and potato soup
Thursday-The Danimal Sandwich with bacon
Friday-Johnny Marzetti
Saturday-We will be going to a Christmas party with our family. My contribution is homemade peppermint patties. Stay tuned for more info.
Sunday-leftovers
This menu can also be viewed here.
Happy Cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment