Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Plan thru April 7, 2013

We are officially settled in our house and it's time to get back into our routine.  I think we've all been a bit off the past two weeks during the transition but now that the boxes are moved, mostly unpacked and we have a few pictures up on the walls it's past time for us to go back to our normal.



I have to tell you the house we purchased has a gas stove...at first I was very nervous about it.  Gas catches fire and blows up...all I could think about was a cooking mishap and our house going up in flames.  However, I had multiple people tell me how much they love cooking on a gas stove and after using it just a few times I COMPLETELY agree!  I love my gas stove and now I feel like I could never go back to electric.  It cooks/bakes things so even and heats up in no time at all.  The electric I had been using has it's own personality...each burner was different...medium on the front burner was not the same as medium on the back burner.  No more guessing games here!

Here is what is on my line up for the week:

Monday-Ham & Cheese Sliders (we've got lots of leftover ham), green beans, fresh strawberries and fruit dip
Tuesday-waffles or pancakes, ham slices, fresh berries
Wednesday-Shake-n-Bake Chicken, fresh broccoli with ranch, baked tater tots
Thursday- Mini Cheeseburger Pies, seasoned fries, apple slices
Friday-Three Cheese Baked Ziti
Saturday-leftovers
Sunday-out to eat

It feels good to get back into our normal routine and back to cooking.

I'm linked up to orgjunkie and erinbrans.

Happy Cooking!

No comments: