Josh's "weekends" are actually in the middle of the week. It's been his schedule for years and at first it was hard to adjust to but now it's second nature. It means that the boys get two days to do just be boys together. In some ways it's great because they get to do things during the week that would normally be swamped on the weekend. In other ways I miss them terribly when I can't join but having pictures is a huge help! It's the same for Josh when we do things on the weekends. I'm so thankful for pictures and being able to text/email! It makes activities so much easier for both of us when we can send each other pictures or even video.
This week the boys ventured our to our local conservatory and butterfly exhibit. They had a lot of fun! The conservatory is pretty large and has some very unique plants. There are even different rooms that are different climates and landscapes. At both conservatories we have been to there are quite a few pieces of artwork by Chihuly. The blown glass is incredible and incredibly expensive. As a human I appreciate his artwork and as a mother of a toddler I'm terrified of the "you break it you buy it" rule particularly around his art!
He looks like such a big boy here! I really can't believe he is this big already.
What a handsome team!
No comments:
Post a Comment