Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Plan thru April 28, 2013

Our family had a nice weekend.  Rory and I traveled back home for my sister-in-laws baby shower and came back late Saturday.  The weather was so nice--sunny but a little chilly.  It was nice enough that after our lunch at Cracker Barrel we had some time to slow down and rock.  Rory loved that they had little rocking chairs just his size.



I'm so happy that it's feeling a bit like spring. Rory loves to be outside.  I think he would stay out from sun up to sun down.  After a bike ride with Papa he brought me back these and said, "Flowers for your garden!"  These are my first "Mom flowers" so I was ecstatic to receive them.




I've got some new recipes to try this week and I'm anxious to see what the family thinks of them.  Here lately, Rory is all about noodles and I've been wanting Mexican...trying to incorporate both in this week's menu.

This is what's up:

Monday-Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and steamed broccoli
Tuesday-Chick-Fil-A per Rory's request
Wednesday-Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce (I'll be cutting this recipe in half)
Thursday-Mexican Flatbread Pizzas with re-fried beans and chips and salsa
Friday-leftovers
Saturday & Sunday- we will be with family

Hope you all have a great week!

I'm linking up to Erin Branscom and OrgJunkie.

Happy Cooking!

No comments: