Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Plan thru March 10, 2013

This was such a busy weekend for us!  We spent most of it painting at our "new" house.  It's hard work but it's great to see progress and by next weekend most of the big items should be crossed off our list.  With that in mind, I'm going super easy on the menu and one night Rory and I are going out.  Although he's little I can tell he's stressed (it's safe to say that we all are!) and in need of some extra attention, so tonight I'm ditching the kitchen and we are headed to our local indoor pool!  Nothing like a good swim to release some stress.



Here's my lineup:
Monday-Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, veggie straws, pears and grapes
Tuesday-Waffles with fresh blueberries
Wednesday-take out and headed to the house to paint
Thursday-Homemade fish sticks, tater tots and applesauce
Friday-Rice with mixed veggies and baked chicken
Saturday-Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes, carrots with dip and veggie straws
Sunday-leftovers or pb&j

I'm linking my neu up here and here.

Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

katjok said...

I love philly cheese steaks! I will have to try the sloppy jo version! Good luck with your move!!