What a weekend!! This is just a small glimpse of what my weekend involved. We are down to "crunch time" with our move being 9 days away. Other than the hall closet and the hallway itself the upstairs is done! Hooray! Painting is hard work. I've done it before many times but it must be one of those things that I block from memory. It also takes roughly double the amount of time originally allotted to paint! My Dad and I were on a painting frenzy and able to get a lot done! I never knew that my Dad has excellent paint rolling skills so he rolled while I trimmed. Josh has painted all of the door frames white (which I think is the worst job every so kudos to Josh for taking that job) and once white doors are on it will feel like a completely different house. I'm so excited!
With more painting/cleaning/moving this week the menu plan is about as light and easy as I can get it. I do strive to keep a stocked pantry but I'm working to clear out what we've got because I really don't want to move food. So, it's use it up week at our house!
Monday-Annie's Mac n Cheese
Tuesday-Toast/pancakes with strawberries
Wednesday-Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread
Thursday-English muffin pizzas
Friday-leftovers
Saturday-take out
Sunday-leftovers
I'm linked up to orgjunkie and erinbrans.
Happy Cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment