I'm now 4 weeks into being part-time and I feel like I am finally getting the hang of planning for all meals. I have a much greater respect for women 100+ years ago who did this without the help of the Internet!
Monday: B-bagels with peanut butter
L-leftover pasta with zucchini and alfredo sauce
S-yogurt
D-soft tacos
Tuesday: B-cinnamon toast with yogurt
L-leftover tacos or Banana Burritos
S-green peppers with ranch
D-homemade chicken tenders, home fries and orange slices
Wednesday: B-waffles with fresh blueberries
L-mac-n-cheese (with pureed carrots hidden inside)
S-graham crackers with peanut butter
D-Open Face Lone Star Burgers (carryover)
Thursday: B-Pumpkin Muffins (sub the zucchini for 15 oz can of pumpkin)
L-leftover burgers
S-fruit or granola bar
D-Tater Tot Casserole (I half this recipe)
Friday: B-cereal with milk
L-leftover casserole
S-cheddar bunnies
D-ham & bean soup with corn bread
Saturday: B-scrambled eggs and pumpkin muffins
L-pulled bbq chicken
S-fruit or yogurt
D-Chicken Carbonara Risotto (one of my favs!!)
Sunday: B-granola bars
L-out
S & D--snacks or leftovers

No comments:
Post a Comment