Monday, July 29, 2013

Menu Plan through August 4, 2013

We have a calm week but a very busy weekend ahead.  With that being said I'm going fairly light on the meal department.  We have the State Fair and a local festival to attend.  I'm really looking forward to some serious fair food.  My mouth is watering for a corn dog and Rory has been talking about lemon shake ups.  His class made a batch of shake ups at school and we re-created them this weekend.  Now, I'm anxious to get him one at the fair.



Monday (meatless)-Zucchini Fries, fresh melon, blackberries and cherries
Tuesday-Waffles with homemade chocolate chips and fresh fruit
Wednesday-Runza Casserole
Thursday-Irish Egg Rolls
Friday-Rory, Papa and Uncle Seth out for boys night while I work at the local festival
Saturday-State Fair Bound--bring on the corn dogs!
Sunday-at our local fair

I'm linking to Organizational Junkie for menu sharing!

Happy Cooking everyone!

1 comment:

DontSayHurry said...

I gotta try those zucchini fries!