Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Plan thru July 28, 2013

We had a nice relaxing weekend and the weather was beautiful!  A little cooler and the humidity finally dropped below 80%.  It felt like I could actually breathe outside! 

Rory and Jessie are starting to do things together and figure each other out.  Jessie still play bites and mouths him but we had major improvement this weekend.  Here they are both sitting quietly watching Happy Feet.  It's our usual Sunday routine to wind down from the weekend.  Around 6:30 I pop in a movie and we chill.  It was nice that everyone was chilling at the same time!




Our garden is yielding some results--mainly in the zucchini department.  I'm amazed at how fast those things can grow!  We've got lots of it and it's time to start using it up.

Here is what's on my line up:

Meatless Monday-Pasta, tomato sauce and garlic bread
Tuesday- Paula Dean chicken salad on toast
Wednesday-Italian Subs, pretzels and fresh fruit
Thursday-Grill out at our friends and we are taking hot dogs (the all natural, nitrate free kind) and melon
Friday- TBD and baked zucchini fries
Saturday-Grilled Steaks, fresh from the garden green beans and roasted potatoes
Sunday-out or leftovers
Breakfasts: Zucchini Bread

Happy Cooking!

I'm linking up to Organizational Junkie for more menu planning ideas.

No comments: