Better late than never I suppose! I tried to get this up on Monday but was having technical issues. Oh well. So far our week has been relatively calm and I'd like to keep it that way.
Rory and I have picked up a few local goodies at the farmers market so I'm excited to incorporate those in to the menu. We also expect to harvest a few things out of our garden tonight! I'm looking forward to seeing how Rory reacts to picking our own food out of our garden...and if he will eat it!
Josh and Rory are also picking up fresh meat today. We ordered a portion of beef from his sister and brother-in-laws farm. I've had their meat a couple times and I can say without a doubt I will NEVER buy red meat from the store again. It's like comparing a diamond to a cubic zarconia. It's just not the same.
Here is what is on my line up
Monday-Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes, Cheesy Eggs
Tuesday-30 Minute Mini Meatloaves, Broccoli, Blueberry muffins (Since I've already made these I can tell you there were quite delicious and also made good leftovers for lunch today!)
Wednesday-Grilled seasoned steak, Cubed potatoes
Thursday-Grilled Cheese, Fresh Fruit
Friday-Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
Saturday-Savory Chicken Pies
Sunday-Out
I'm linking up to Organizational Junkie to share ideas!
Happy Cooking!
No comments:
Post a Comment