Thursday, January 12, 2017

Deck the Halls-Part 2

Christmas lights purchased and now we can move forward to decorate the tree!  Andrew found my nesting dolls--I've had them since I was a little girl.  For some reason they do seam magical and mesmerizing!




I love this picture because it captures Rory and Andrew's personality perfectly!





Rory was SO excited to put the angel on the tree.  With some much needed help from Dad, he topped the tree beautifully!


It took us 2-3 days to get the house decorated and this year our tree was a hot mess.  Only 20 or so ornaments on the top half of the tree and the lights at the bottom were so bunched up.  Andrew would pull them off and I would put them back on.  Ha!  By the world's standards it was a sad tree but it was our tree and that is what mattered!

No comments: