Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan thru March 2, 2014

Our first week of menu planning for ALL meals went very well!  I discovered though, by the end of the week our fridge was packed with leftovers--some I'll have to freeze for later.  So, I need to space out some of my larger meals so we have enough time to eat everything up in between.  I hate wasting or throwing food away--I feel like I'm throwing my time and money right into the trash can.  And no one has time for that!





Monday B: Pancakes
              L:  Bagel pizzas
              S:  Grapes
              D: Blueberry waffles with turkey sausage

Tuesday  B: Cinnamon toast & bananas
                L: Grilled cheese sandwiches, apple slices & broccoli
                S: Green peppers & ranch
                D: Jet's Pizza

Wednesday B: Bagels with cream cheese
                    L: TBD
                    S: Graham crackers with peanut butter
                    D: TBD

Thursday B: Cinnamon Toast & bananas
                L: leftovers from Wednesday
                S: yogurt
                D: Lone Star Burgers, green peppers

Friday B: Cereal & Milk
           L: leftover burgers, pretzels
           S: apple slices
           D: Alfredo pasta with marinated chicken breasts and shredded zucchini

Saturday B: Blueberry muffins
               Rest of the day will be with family

Sunday B: Granola bars
             L: Country fried steak, green beans, corn muffins
             S & D: snacks or leftovers


I'm linking up to Organizational Junkie for more menu planning ideas.

Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Jean said...

I usually throw our leftovers in the freezer after 1-2 days so we can pull them out for quick meals at a later time. I'm always in awe of those who can plan ALL the meals for the week. I feel like I'm doing good just to have our dinners planned out.

Unknown said...

Awesome menu!