Monday, January 20, 2014

Menu Plan thru January 26, 2014

My goal with menu planning this year is to really incorporate vegetables.  We all need to eat them because they are good for us and make us feel good.  Rory, although a 3 year old, is not the typical 3 year old eater and I want to keep it that way.  He will eat fresh broccoli, green peppers and other dishes that have vegetables mixed in.  I may tell him, sometimes, that it's dinosaur food--but hey, I'm sure those herbivores did eat vegetables. Ha!  It works.

I can tell such a difference though when we eat healthy and put good things into our bodies.  It makes this guy happy which makes this mama happy!




Monday-We had such a late lunch after our Family Day that we ended the night we leftovers and fruit

Tuesday-Pizza with our friends

Wednesday- Baked Pork Chops, steamed broccoli, baked potatoes

Thursday-Orange Chicken Rice Bowl (so yummy--one of our old favorites)

Friday- Pancakes & Frittatas

Saturday- Cincinnati Chili

Sunday-leftovers

I'm linking up to Organizational Junkie for inspiration and sharing!

Happy Cooking!


No comments: