Well, my menu plan is less than stellar this week. Generally, I work on my plan over the weekend. I check the fridge and pantry to see what I need to stock up on, look through my recipe books and go from there. This weekend however, Rory had the nasty 24 hour bug with a high fever so I spent my weekend doing laundry, cleaning the bathroom and snuggling with my little man on the couch watching movies. This is how we spent our weekend....
His little elephant's name is "Jay" and he was a gift from Uncle Seth. Jay is always around and nighttime and sick times...he just makes everything a little better. :)
Anyway, even though I wasn't sick, food didn't really appeal to me after all the cleanup I had done.
So, it's not one of my better weeks but it is a plan and that is what counts....
Monday- buttermilk pancakes, bananas, and bacon
Tuesday- orzo and cheese (This came from a baby food cookbook but it looked yummy!)
Wednesday-homemade chicken soup with crackers
Thursday-zucchini and corn risotto with cheesy garlic biscuits
Friday-ham and cheese sliders with chips or zucchini fries
Saturday-out with the family
Sunday-leftovers
This menu can also been seen here.
Happy Cooking!
1 comment:
awe! thanks!
Post a Comment