So, let me re-introduce myself and my family since it has been so long...way too long. Josh and I have been married for 6 years-wonderful years! As you can tell we were expecting a baby two years ago...well, he arrived in May of 2010. Rory happily made his arrival a few days early and we are now the proud parents of a toddling two year old. He keeps us hoping from day to day and I really couldn't be more happy. We recently moved to Central Ohio last year and that has been a learning experience. Finding a new church, meeting new people, new doctors, finding new grocery stores. It's been over a year and I can now navigate most places without the help of my GPS. A step in the right direction I think.
Josh's job keeps him busy and in his spare time he likes photography and watching movies. I will share some of his great work in the future. My newest interest is sewing. I just whipped out a couple projects on my machine and will also share pictures. By whipping out I mean that it took me way longer than it would take someone who could actually whip a project out. Rory is just as happy as he can be. He loves to jump, run, explore and figure new things out. He seems very interested in music these days which makes my heart happy. It's so rewarding to see him find new things and explore the things he loves.
I am hoping to use this blog as a way to share with family and friends but also use it as our family's journal. I want to be able to look back in 5 years and see the documented amount of fun we had.
That's us in a nutshell. Stop by and visit anytime!

2 comments:
Glad you're blogging again! This will be a cool way to keep in touch and see what you all are up to!
Thanks Emily! I'm excited to start journaling our family adventures....and bummed that I missed out on two years of Rory's life but better late than never.
Post a Comment