Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Trains!

In the past, Rory and Dad have always gone to see the train display each year.  With Rory in school, we decided to take Andrew out to have some one on one parent time.  Rory and Dad have a date set to go back just the two of them soon.







Our train display, is set up at the library downtown.  I've never been and it was an amazing building--so beautiful! Andrew enjoyed the trains--and we ended up being there at just the right time for preschool story time.  We had lots of fun!  The trains were pretty amazing--a very detailed set up!



I think, as parents, we've enjoyed creating and maintaining these simple traditions for our children.  We want them to look back and think of the fun things we did as a family.  Memories are much more precious than things.


...and sometimes...on the car ride home, you just need to hold your mama's hand. :) Love this sweet boy!  (For the record, I was not driving!)


1 comment:

Stephanie Hall said...

It's always about making memories that they will treasure forever.