Saturday, February 21, 2015

Back on the Grid!

Well, well, well....a lot has happened in the last 6 months so I kind of fell off the blogging/journaling grid.  I'm back now--all is well.  Not that anything bad happened just busy with lots of life and things kept breaking around our house.

So, since June...let me see.  The biggest and most exciting news is we found out that we are expecting baby #2!  We are thrilled to say the least.  I found out in early July after a week of church camp.  I was SO tired all week and figured I was recovering from strep throat.  Turns out bambino was already on board!  At this point, baby could and may be here any day.  My official due date is March 9th but I am oh, so ready!  We chose not to find out if we are having a boy or girl so the excitement of not knowing is what is keeping me going this last little bit.  38 weeks and counting....  I never think I look tired until I see myself in a picture.  Haha!







We went to Disney with my family in September--it was awesome!  It was beyond thrilling to see Rory so excited at the rides and characters.  He loved the nighttime parade--actually, he loved everything and so did we.  It was a blast and we will go back in 4 years or so when baby is old enough to enjoy it.  Rory said his favorite ride was Splash Mountain--he wasn't afraid at all!








In other news, I had been working 2 part time jobs and am now just working 1.  I (meaning Josh and I both) panicked about it at first but I really think it was the best thing.  God knows what He is doing and I'm thankful for that!  I love spending my mornings with Rory, dropping him off and picking him up from preschool....I've been able to sign up to help with parties and field trips in his classroom.  So much fun and something I thought I would never be able to do.  He still thinks it's cool for me to be around so I need to take advantage of this while I can.

So, the real reason I haven't blogged in oh, 6 months?  Our computer broke!  Ah!!  Yes, it took us 6 months+ to replace it but now with phones and iPads you can do almost anything.  BUT, I do all of our record keeping in Excel so I was getting desperate for an adequate replacement.  Our dryer broke and cars kept needing fixing so we had to divert computer funds elsewhere.  We bit the bullet and invested the funds.  Hopefully, this computer will last another 9 years like our old one did! : )

Hope all is well with you and yours--and I'm glad to be back to blogging!

No comments: