Monday, June 24, 2013

Menu Plan thru June 30, 2013

I know I say this often about time but I can't believe we are at the end of June!  Time is really whizzing by!


I'm trying a couple new recipes this week.  "Meatless Monday" has proven to be more challenging that I thought it would be.  I didn't realize how much I plan our meals around meat.  It's not all bad but we can get protein through other sources and one thing that I like, is these sources, like beans cost much less than meat.

Monday-Beans & Rice
Tuesday-Chicken Carbonara Risotto
Wednesday-Chicken Burritos with re fried beans
Thursday-Grilled marinated chicken with rice and vegetables
Friday-leftovers
Saturday-Meeting friends for breakfast so we will have a light lunch and dinner is TBD
Sunday- out for lunch, leftovers or cereal for dinner

Breakfasts-Gluten Free Banana Bread because I never buy bananas in the right quantity.  We either run out by Tuesday or I have half a dozen left at the end of the week!

I'm linking up to Organizational Junkie for more inspiration.

Happy Cooking!
Jenna

No comments: