Remember how I said I wanted to run a half marathon? Well, I'm happy to say that training is in full swing! It hasn't been easy but it has been rewarding! It has been hard to find time to get running in but with the help of Josh and our families when the visit I've been able to keep up. I'm up to running 2.5 miles and will have a "long run" of 3 miles on Sunday. I always get a "stitch" in my side and it never seems to go away.
I won't come out and say that I love running but it is great exercise and I do love how I feel afterwards! As a bonus I can officially fit into pants comfortably that I wore pre-Rory! It's almost like getting brand new clothes since I haven't worn them for 2 1/2 years...yikes!
2 comments:
Congratulations! Though every run may not make you feel like superwoman (ew, crampy and sweaty), there is an amazing amount of accomplishment and pride in being able to say: "I'm a runner!" Keep up the good work!
Seeing what your body can do (run 3 miles) is always amazing. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment